Administering a trust successfully can be time consuming and daunting. We can help you with your duties as a trustee or help you look after your trust correctly. Trust law, and the reporting requirements that go with it, are complex and trustees can struggle to manage their duties. This means that trustees could face claims from beneficiaries or fail to meet reporting requirements.
We can protect trust assets and maximize the benefits for your beneficiaries by:
- Managing trusts administration for trustees
- Assisting with one-off administrative or compliance tasks, such as a single tax return
- Preparing trust accounts
- Ensuring full legal and tax compliance
- Advising on the legal powers and responsibilities of trustees
- Acting as professional trustees.
Whether you’re planning to create a trust or you’re a trustee yourself, we can help, ranging from small family trusts to large charitable trusts. We offer a complete service - from creating a trust to distributing the final assets to the beneficiaries.